PACFA Branches provide a regional presence of PACFA made up of individual members of PACFA in that geographic area. Branch membership is open to individual members of PACFA.
Where there is demand, the PACFA Council may also establish more than one Branch in a State or Territory to meet the needs of members in those areas.
Individual PACFA membership includes membership of the PACFA Branch in your State or Territory.
If there is no Branch in your State or Territory, PACFA will direct you to local professional development and networking opportunities offered by PACFA Member Associations in your area.
Role of Branches
PACFA Branches may:
- Undertake local outreach
- Provide continuing professional development
- Provide opportunities for networking and peer support
- Promote PACFA to local education providers and students
- Build a vibrant community of practitioners in a particular geographic area
- Provide opportunities for practitioners in regional and rural areas to participate
Branch Elections are held every two years in either August or September. Nominations Forms for current and new Leadership Group Members are available below