Applicants for PACFA membership and current members must meet the relevant registration standard, and their associated registration standards.
Registration Standard - Certified Practising
Registration Upgrade Standard - Registered Clinical
Associated Registration Standards
1. Proof of Identity Standard
2. Criminal History Standard
3. Professional Indemnity Insurance Standard
4. Client Contact Standard
5. Clinical Supervision Standard
6. Continuing Professional Development Standard
7. Ethical Practice & Prof Conduct Standard.pdf
Associated Registration Policies
Register Audit Policy
Register Leave of absence Policy
Registration Appeals Process
To maintain our high standards, current PACFA members are required to complete Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and Supervision each year in order to renew.