PACFA has negotiated a Master Insurance Policy with Insurance House for both practitioners and educators.
* The Master Insurance Policy is available to Individual PACFA Members ONLY.
The Master Insurance Policy provides $20,000,000 of professional indemnity cover, $20,000,000 of public and products liability, access to 1 hour of free legal advice per year via the Insurance House advice line and unlimited run-off cover when you retire.
Every member who takes up the Master policy has cover of $20,000,000 for both professional indemnity and public liability cover.
- The cost of the Master Policy starts at $160.49 (inc. GST, stamp duty and PACFA admin fee of $11).
Please Note: the Master Policy Option is not open to Registered Psychologists. Please refer to the Individual Insurance Page for information on how to obtain insurance as a Registered Psychologist.
Download the PACFA Master Information Sheet
Download the PACFA Master Insurance Policy Premiums
** The Master Policy option is one of the most affordable insurance products available which provides a very high level of cover for a very low premium.
Download the Notice to the Proposed Insured which sets out some important facts about this insurance policy.
Download the Policy Wording and Insurance Policy for details of the Policy.
Download the Financial Services Guide which contains terms and conditions.
Apply for PACFA’s Master Insurance Policy
To apply for PACFA’s Master Insurance Policy, Individual Members can apply either:
- At the time of applying for individual PACFA Membership
- At the time of renewing for individual PACFA Membership
- At any other time if you wish to switch to the PACFA Master Policy from your current insurance provider. To Apply at any time, go to the Counselling and Psychotherapy Portal.
*** To apply you must be an Individual PACFA Member.