Student Membership is open to all students who are currently enrolled in a Counselling or Psychotherapy training program.
- Student Members of PACFA are not practising professionally as counsellors or psychotherapists and only see clients in the context of their training program.
Apply to become a Student Member
To apply, go to the Applications page.
The annual membership fee for Student Membership detailed in the Schedule of Fees. There is no application fee and membership is renewed annually by 30 June.
The benefits of Student Membership are:
- Students receive FREE insurance cover under PACFA’s Master Policy for any client work undertaken within their training programs.
- Member prices of professional development
- Access to PACFA’s expertise in professional practice and ethics
- Opportunities to network with professionals from the counselling and psychotherapy profession
- Being part of the leading professional association for counselling and psychotherapy in Australia